According to comScore, Disney's 'Finding Dory' continued to swim the world's box office oceans and tops the $500 million mark in the wake of a $76.3 million weekend.
]Second place went to Warner Bros.' 'The Legend of Tarzan' that swung into 20 territories including North America this weekend and came out with a $56.9 million total.
- Finding Dory - Disney - $41.9M
- The Legend Of Tarzan - Warner Bros. - $38.1M
- Purge: Election Year, The - Universal - $30.9M
- The BFG - Disney - $19.6M
- Independence Day: Resurgence - 20th Century Fox - $16.5M
- Central Intelligence - Warner Bros. - $12.3M
- The Shallows - Sony - $9.0M
- Free State Of Jones - STX Entertainment - $4.1M
- The Conjuring 2 - Warner Bros. - $3.9M
- Now You See Me 2 - Lionsgate - $3.0M