LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- Justin Turner’s Walk-Off Home Run Gives Dodgers 2-0 Lead Over Cubs in NLCS
- New Look: 'BLACK PANTHER' Trailer From MARVEL
- Box Office: 'Happy Death Day' Bumps 'Blade Runner' To #2
- Tune In: Harry Styles Talks Life In The Spotlight On CBS Sunday Morning
- 'Stranger Things 2' Final Trailer IS HERE on Friday The 13th
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Skincare Spotlight: Beauty Cleansing With Moira
- Hyperloop Teams Up With Richard Branson For 'Virgin Hyperloop One'
- 2017 American Music Awards Nominations: Bruno Mars Leads With 8
- First Look: Sam Smith Album Teaser For 'The Thrill Of It All'